Music For Schools
Wirral Early Years Music Classes
Melody Makers is currently running music classes for children and families in the following Sure Start Childrens Centres on the Wirral:
- Bromborough Mondays 10 - 11am
- Bebbington Tuesdays 10 - 11am
- Liscard Tuesdays 3.45pm - 4.45pm
- New Brighton Wednesday 12.30pm - 1.30pm (DROP IN)
- Eastham Thursday 10 - 11am
- Eastway Friday 10 - 11am
- Seacombe Friday 10 - 11am
If you would like to book a place for you and your child, please contact the individual children centre, apart from New Brighton class which is a drop in session so just turn up!
About the classes
Melody Makers can enhance any lesson plan, festive performance or event and can even provide a live band to perform at your school/venue/ event.
We offer the following services to your school/ nursery/ centre:
- Community/ family music workshops
- Cover for teachers prep time
- After school music club/ workshops
- Nursery/ foundation stage music sessions - to fit in with EYFS and Letters & Sounds
- Melody Makers Themed Parties - maybe for an end of year treat!
- Music workshops as part of a historical/ cultural/ Celtic themed project including performances from live musicians.
- Music workshops on a particular theme and tailored to your requirements
- Guitar tuition for groups during the school day or in an after school club
Music for Nurseries
For children in pre-school receiving the Foundation Stage curriculum we can run a music workshop on a particular theme – either as a one off or on a regular basis with a musician in residence delivering a requirement of the curriculum.
The workshops also contribute to achieving the goals outlined in the Letters & Sounds Document and EYFS.
Melody Makers offers INSET days for anyone working with children that would like inspiring ideas for teaching music with children of pre-school and primary school age.
Melody Makers parties are designed to provide fun, musical educational entertainment for children. Phone to discuss your requirements and fit in with a particular theme.